Looking for another way to help? Donate something from our Amazon Wish List! Items purchased from our Wish List will be shipped directly to House of Ruth.
Items can also be purchased and shipped directly to House of Ruth at 5 Thomas Circle NW, Washington, DC 20005.
We do not accept used, gently used, or opened items due to the safety of our clients, and we do not accept any clothing donations (new or used). All donations must be new and still in original packaging. We are always happy to accept cash donations which go directly to support the needs of the women and their families.
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a drop-off time. At this time, we are unable to accept unscheduled drop-offs, so please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop-off appointment.
To receive a donation receipt for your tax records, please email email@example.com and include your receipt.
You can also select House of Ruth as your charitable organization of choice through their AmazonSmile program. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to House of Ruth.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Kiker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current needs:
- Pull Ups size 3T – 4T and 4T – 5T
- Diapers (sizes 4T – 6T)
- Daycare cot sheets (toddlers, preschool sizes) and regular bed sheets (twin, full, and queen)
- New dishes, pots, and pans
- Towels and Washcloth Sets
- Queen Sheets
- Shea Moisture Products for hair
- Laundry detergent
- Hats and gloves (12 months – 6T)
- Snow pants (12 months – 6T) and coats (12 months – 6T)
- Regular child pants size 2T – 6T
- Regular headphones