Looking for another way to help? Donate something from our Amazon Wish List! Items purchased from our Wish List will be shipped directly to House of Ruth.
Items can also be purchased and shipped directly to House of Ruth’s Madison program at 651 10th Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
We do not accept used, gently used, or opened items due to the safety of our clients. All donations must be new and still in original packaging. We are always happy to accept cash donations which go directly to support the needs of the women and their families.
Please contact Britney Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop-off time. At this time, we are unable to accept unscheduled drop-offs, so please email email@example.com to schedule a drop-off appointment.
To receive a donation receipt for your tax records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your receipt.
You can also select House of Ruth as your charitable organization of choice through their AmazonSmile program. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to House of Ruth.
For more information, or to volunteer, contact Britney Weaver at email@example.com.
Our current needs:
- Grippy socks (sizes 0-12 months through 7 years)
- Clothing: pants (sizes 6 months through 6 years)
- Shower shoes/ flip flops (sizes 7-10)
- Laundry detergent
- Daycare cot sheets (toddlers, preschool sizes) and regular bed sheets (twin, full, and queen)
- Diapers (sizes 2-6) & pull ups (sizes 2T-3T, 3T-4T and 4T-5T)
- Art supplies: acrylic paint, 8×10 canvas, adult coloring books
- Journals, board games, crossword puzzle books, pocket size calendars
- Cases of 8-16 oz waters
- A car seat for ages 1 year to 2 year boys
We are always in need of the following items:
- Baby wipes
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen trash bags
- Laundry detergent
- New sheet sets (twin, full, and queen)
- New dishes, pots, and pans
- New laundry baskets
- New sleeping bags and air mattresses