House of Ruth

Get Help

Get Help

If you are homeless or you think you are being abused, you are not alone. We are here to help.

Please contact 202-667-7001 ext. 320 or intake@houseofruth.org to learn about how House of Ruth might help you find a home.

If you are a victim of domestic violence and want counseling, call our Domestic Violence Support Center at 202-667-7001, ext. 515 to set up an initial conversation. Counseling services are free of charge and located in downtown Washington, DC, near several Metro and Bus routes.

If you are homeless or living in a transitional living program and need day care services, please contact Kidspace at 202-667-7001, ext. 223 or intake@houseofruth.org. Kidspace provides a developmental day care program for children ages six weeks to five years old.

If you are a service provider seeking services for women, contact intake@houseofruth.org or call 202-667-7001 ext. 320.